Well, as of 12:08 am this morning I am 33 years old.
And for kicks, I thought I'd share 33 random facts about me you may, or may not, want to know. ;)
- My eyes are green
- My hair has been naturally curly, then straight, then curly and is currently straight!
- I have lived in the same town my whole life, with the exception of the four years I spent out of state for college.
- I would love to visit Ireland some day.
- My kids are 1/8th Filipino but obviously look more Irish than they do Filipino. :)
- My husband is the most patient, sacrificing person I know. Wow, I am blessed to call him mine!
- I have one sister and one brother.
- I am the oldest of my siblings.
- I used to be outgoing, but not so much anymore.
- I'm living the dream (It just wasn't a dream I ever had in mind when I was younger).
- I am a SAHHM (Stay at Home Homeschooling Mom)
- I do not like to be teased. This could be why people enjoy teasing me. Sigh.
- I also do NOT like to be tickled. This could be why my children enjoy tickling me. Except it doesn't tickle.
- I would love to move to a place that has more land so that we could have a large garden and some chickens.
- I don't want to move too far away from my current location however.
- I'm very sentimental about most things.
- I LOVE being a mom. Except when I don't.
- I do not like to stay up late. At all.
- My favorite book is One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.
- I think Brussel Sprouts are AMAZING.
- I can't believe all the blessings that have come from having a blog.
- I love to eat, but I don't love to cook.
- I wish I loved to cook.
- I love late spring.
- I can drive a manual transmission vehicle.
- I love having a clean house. I just don't like the process of getting there.
- I have a phobia of the stomach flu.
- I am a redeemed follower of Christ.
- I learned to can for the first time last year.
- I have been to Serbia and Brazil for mission trips
- My favorite special treat is the Double Chocolately Chocolate Chip whatchamacallit from Starbucks.
- I love garage saleing and have found some amazing deals! (In fact, everything my kids and I are wearing in the above picture are from garage sales with the exception of my oldest son's concert shirt.)
- My favorite birthday memory is each year my dad would bring me my favorite donut (peanut butter frosting donut) from the local donut shop.
Praising the Lord for the gift of life He has given me. Praying that He will give me many more days to celebrate that life. Asking that He will help me to treasure the days I am given.
Have a great weekend! Would you take a moment to share your favorite birthday memory?