It also includes helpful tools such as a Meal Plan, Budget and more.
I like to refer to this as a Manual because if I had a job in the workforce I'd more than likely have some type of a manual that would assist me in my job. Well, my job is a SAHM mom and I have my manual for that too! It's a work in progress but I've already seen the benefits of having it.
I printed the cover and a few other pages here. Inside my notebook, I have tab dividers for the following sections in my binder:
- Birthday Cakes/Themes
- Blog (running list of ideas I want to post about)
- Books I want to Read
- Decorating Ideas
- Emergency Contacts/CPR
- Finances (includes a list of needs and projects that need to be done. You could also include your budget under this section.)
- Holidays (traditions, recipes, decorating ideas, gift ideas)
- Homeschooling (helpful articles, ideas)
- Hospitality (list of meals that are good for entertaining, table decoration ideas)
- Household Cleaners (recipes for natural options)
- Inventory (freezer, pantry and paper products)
- Marriage (helpful articles, inspirational writings)
- Maximize Your Mornings (plan of action for getting up earlier)
- Menu Plan (my calendar of meals, list of ingredients for each of those meals)
- Natural Remedies
- Routines/Weekly Schedule
Personally, I think every home manager ought to have one of these whether you are single, married, have kids or not. It helps you be more efficient with your time and it might even help with your sanity knowing everything's in one spot! :) Don't you think this would make a great wedding shower gift paired up with a money-saving tip book by Ellie Kay?